U.S citizenship for foreign Individuals who have the ambition to naturalize and become citizens of United States of America.
Besides, such individual who desire to become citizens of the USA will have to go through this article to get a Detailed description of the United states of America. Besides, this article contains also the qualifications and criteria’s to become a Citizen of the United states Of America.
About The United States Of America
The United States Of America also known as USA. At times , called U.S is an intercontinental nation located in North America.
The United States Of America is made up of fifity (50) states and also five(5) great regions. Besides, it’s the third largest country in terms of land and total area.
The United States of America portion land boundaries with Canada to its north and with Mexico to its south. The US has it’s maritime borders with the Bahamas, Cuba, Russia, and other countries. Besides, With a population of over 331 million, it is the third most populous nation in the world. The national capital Of the United states Of America is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city and financial center of the USA is New York City.
The United States of America is a federal republic with three isolate divisions of government, including a bicameral legislature. It is an unprejudiced democracy and market economy; it ranks high in international measures of human rights, quality of life, income and wealth, economic competitiveness, and education.
Furthermore, the United States is a founding member of the United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Organization of American States, NATO, and is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council. The country makes up more than a third of global military spending and is the first-rate of military power in the world and a leading political, cultural, and scientific force.
The United States is a highly developed country, and its economy accounts for almost a quarter of global GDP and is the world’s largest by GDP at market exchange rates. Furthermore, in terms of value, the United States of America is the world’s largest importer and second-largest exporter.
Moreover, the United states accounts for just over 4.2 percent of the world’s total population, the U.S. holds over 30 percent of the total wealth in the world, the largest share held by any country.
Details About USA
|Largest city||New York City
|Official languages||None at the federal leve
By Hispanic or Latino origin:
|Government||Federal presidential constitutional republic|
• Vice President
• House Speaker
• Chief Justice
• Upper house
• Lower house
|House of Representatives|
from Great Britain
|July 4, 1776|
|March 1, 1781|
• Treaty of Paris
|September 3, 1783|
|June 21, 1788|
• Last state admitted
|August 21, 1959|
• Total area
|3,796,742 sq mi (9,833,520 km2)|
• Water (%)
• Land area
|3,531,905 sq mi (9,147,590 km2) (3th)|
• 2021 estimate
• 2020 census
|87/sq mi (33.6/km2)|
|GDP (PPP)||2022 estimate|
• Per capita
|GDP (nominal)||2022 estimate|
• Per capita
|Gini (2020)|| 46.
very high ·
|Currency||U.S. dollar ($) (USD)|
|Time zone||UTC−4 to −12, +10, +11|
• Summer (DST)
|UTC−4 to −10|
|ISO 3166 code||US|
Citizenship is the act of belonging to a particular country and enjoying the rights attach to citizens of the country. You can become a citizen of a nation through the following ways beneath.
Types of Citizenship
Citizenship by birth:
These occurs when you are born in a country or state you automatically become a citizen of the country by birth. Individuals who are born in any region or nation is issued a citizen by birth certificate by that country or state.
Citizenship by Naturalization:
Citizenship by Naturalization is the process of an immigrant in a country or a non- citizen obtains citizenship by meeting the legal qualification to become a citizen of that country.
Citizenship by Registration:
Citizenship by registration is when a foreigner get married to a citizen of a country for years the foreigner is eligible to register for citizenship in that country.
Moreover, an individual who is married to a citizen of a foreign nation for at least the average number of years entitled by the foreign country is eligible to register for citizenship.
Family citizenship this applies if one or both of an individual’s parents are citizens of a given territory or nation, then the individual may have the right to be a citizen of that state or nation as well.
United States Citizenship is a legal position that assume Americans with particular rights, duties, protections, and benefits in the United States.
It serves as a foundation of fundamental rights acquire from and protected by the Constitution and laws of the United States, such as freedom of expression, due process, the rights to vote. Besides, the types of USA citizenship is beneath:
Citizenship by Birth
This is issued by the U.S government to people who are born in the United States of America.
Citizenship by Naturalization
Citizenship Naturalization in the United States of America is granted to non-U.S citizens who meet up with the eligibility and requirements to become a Citizen of the United States Of America by the U.S government.
Naturalization is the process of becoming a U.S. citizen if you were not born inside the United States. If you meet up with the requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.
They are different ways to Naturalize and become a U.S citizen below, Besides, you can obtain USA citizenship through the following ways beneath:
Citizenship by Marriage:
A foreign national who is married to someone in the United States and ahbides by the laws of the United States Of America is entitled to apply for citizenship by naturalization in the United States Of America.
A marriage green card allows the companion of the U.S. citizen or green card holder to live and work anywhere in the United States.
Citizenship through parents:
A person who is born in a foreign country and lives there , but the parents or one of the parents is a U.S citizen such child will be eligible to apply for USA citizenship by naturalization if the parent is a lawful resident.
Citizenship by military:
Citizenship by military is only applicable to soldiers who have served honorably in the U.S. armed forces for at least one year at any time, such person may be qualify to apply for citizenship in the United States Of America.
Dual citizenship means a person may be a citizen of the United States OF America and another country at the same time. Moreover, U.S. law does not require a person to choose one citizenship or another.
If you’re a citizen of another country, contact the United States Of America embassy or consulate for information about its:
- Laws and policies.
- Mandatory military service.
If you have dual citizenship and plan to travel to or from the United States, you must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States of America.
U.S Citizenship Benefits
This are some of the advantages you will enjoy as a citizens of the United States Of America:
- Becoming a U.S. citizen protects you and your children from deportation.
- Citizenship for your children.
- Family reunification.
- You will be qualified for U.S government jobs.
- Freedom to travel.
- Ability to vote.
- USCIS sometimes awards the accomplishment of naturalized United State of America citizens.
Eligibility For U.S Citizenship
These are some of the qualification you need to be eligible for the United States Of America Citizenship:
- You must be able to read
- You must be able to write, and speak English Language.
- Indicate good moral and behavior.
- Illustrate a knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government.
- You must show loyalty to the theory of the U.S. Constitution.
- You must be up to eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must have lived in the United States of America as a lawful resident for at least three to five years.
Requirements For U.S Citizenship
- A Passport photo.
- Birth Certificate.
- A proof of financial support or subsistence.
- A Tax Clearance Documents.
- A Residence Permit.
- You must be up to 18 years of age.
- Must have a Continual residence in the United States Of America.
- You must be present in the United States Of America.
- You will have to show First 5 pages of International Passport including Data Page.
Jobs In Demand For U.S Citizens
Here are some of the most jobs in demand available for USA citizens beneath:
- Software Developer.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Welding. Salary Range.
- Registered Nurse.
- Financial Advisor.
- Medical Technologist.
- Truck Driver.
Rights of U.S Citizen
These are some of the fundamental human rights entitled to the citizens of the United States of America:
- Rights to life.
- Rights to Education.
- Rights to own property in USA.
- Rights to Assemble.
- Freedom of press.
- Freedom of expression.
- Freedom of Religion.
- Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.
- Right to vote in elections.
- Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.
- Right to be voted for in an election in USA.
- Freedom to liberty.
Duties Of U.S citizens
Here beneath are some of the responsibilities that a U.S citizen is expected to carry out:
- Every U.S. citizen must respect and obey federal, state and local laws.
- Paying taxes.
- Serving on a jury when in demand.
- Registering with the Scrupulous Service.
- Support and defend the law of the United States Of America.
- Stay informed of the issues affecting your community.
- Take part in the democratic process.
- Respect the rights, beliefs, and opinions of others.
- Make sure to get involved in your local community.
U.S Best Universities
As a U.S citizens here are the best colleges to attend in the United states of America below:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Harvard University.
- Stanford University.
- Yale University.
- University of Chicago.
- Johns Hopkins University.
- University of Pennsylvania.
- California Institute of Technology.
What A Visa?
Visa is an official stamp that is put on a passport that permits the visa bearer to be able to travel to any country which the visa permits. They are four types of visa beneath:
- Students Visa: Students Visa is granted to students only that allows them to fly from their home country to a foreign country for study.
- Tourist Visa: This visa gives the holder the chance to get into a foreign country for vacation or tourism.
- Work Visa: A work visa is a document that grants the holder the opportunity to fly from their home country to another for employment purpose. Besides, it only issued to persons who wish to fly to another nation for jobs.
This type of visa gives individuals the chance to travel from their country to a foreign country for a permanent stay. In most cases this happen due to that the is war,adoption,and reunion between families.
U.S Visa is a stamp attach to a valid passport by the United States of America that permits the bearer to travel from their country to the United States for a permanent stay, business activity, Study, and for tourism.
Types Of U.S Visa
- Business Visa.
- Work Visa.
- Students Visa.
- Exchange Visitor Visa.
- Transit Visa.
- Domestic Employee Visa.
- Journalist and Media Visa.
Criteria’s For U.S Visa
- U.S Visa application form.
- A valid passport.
- A photograph.
- An evidence of the visa payment.
- Social media Details.
Steps To Apply For U.S Visa
These are the procedures to follow to apply for U.S Visa:
- Besides, you will have to check if you need a visa.
- Choose the type of US visa you will apply for.
- Fill in the Non-immigrant visa Application Form DS-160.
- Pay your application fee.
- Schedule visa interview.
- Compile the document file.
- Attend the visa interview.
- Wait for processing.
Steps To Apply For U.S Citizenship
This are the steps to follow and get a U.S citizenship Certificate:
- Go Online.
- Make research about U.S and Eligibility.
- Check if you are qualify to become a U.S. citizen
- Prepare your, Application form for Naturalization
- Submit your Naturalization Form and pay your fees.
- Go to your biometrics appointment, if applicable
- Complete the interview.
- Receive a decision from USCIS .
- Receive a notice to take the Oath of Allegiance.
- Take the Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America.
- You can also get a UK Citizenship as well
Do I need a lawyer to become a U.S. citizen?
The answer is a No. You can file USCIS forms yourself, including application form for Naturalization, which can be
What Are The Different ways To Get U.S. Citizenship?
Citizenship by Naturalization, Citizenship by Marriage, citizenship through your parents and citizenship through the military.
How long is U.S citizenship interview?
The U.S Citizenship interview takes about 20 minutes.
A common citizenship interview lasts about 20 minutes, but the accurate time might differ depending on the applicant.
For individuals that desire to naturalize to the United States Of America. You must be up to eighteen years old to be able to get a U.S Citizenship. Besides, the United States of America accepts dual citizenship, for individuals who want to be U.S citizens must meet up with the eligibility and criteria’s attach and most have lived in the United States Of America For About Five years. Furthermore, Becoming a U.S citizen gives you the opportunity to enjoy American rights.