University of Science and Technology (UST) Scholarship for international students 2023-2024 are now available to applications now online.
The Korea University of Science and Technology Scholarship is a Scholarship program organize globally to help students all over the world who wish to study in institutions of science and technology abroad.
Besides, the Korea University of Science and Technology are Fully funded by the Korean Government. Moreover, these scholarships provide opportunity for international students with the desire to study in any university of science and technology abroad and besides the applicant for the scholarship will not have to worry about the tuition fees.
Below you will get full details about the scholarship and the steps to apply, benefits and as well qualifications.
About The University Of Science And Technology
The University of Science and Technology (UST) is one of the group of public institutions and research institutions. The University of Science and Technology (UST) was founded in 2003 by the Ministry of science, ICT and future planning as the nation’s graduate school specializing in science and engineering education and research. The founded UST runs only a graduate school. Creating the new driving force for growth would play a major role in leading national growth in the new century. The South Korean government established the University of Science and Technology (UST) to produce professionals in the field of combined technologies, thought of as one of the most important requirement for creating the driving force for South Korea’s national growth.
The president of the university is lee Hwan Kim , the university has about 840 students as of the year march 2012. The collage is located in 176 Gajung-dong [217 Gajungro], Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305-350, Korea Daejeon, Seoul in South Korea.
Summary Of The University of Science And Technology Scholarship
- Study Level: PhD, Masters and other doctorates.
- Deadline: November 1st, 2023.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded.
- Location: South Korea.
Advantages Of The University of Science and Technology Scholarship
- The scholars are given a hassle-free stay in Korea.
- The Tuition fees of the students are paid by the sponsors.
- The students are issue a health insurance.
- The students are paid a monthly allowance.
- The masters and PhD students are paid monthly stipend of $1,100 and $1,600 for PhD students under the UST scholarship.
Eligibility For The University of Science and Technology Scholarship
Here are some of the Qualifications you need for you to be able to qualify for the UST Korea Scholarship:
- The students applying should make sure he or she is not a Korea Citizen.
- Students with a Dual citizenship is not qualify for the scholarship.
- A prove of your recent degrees or certificates.
- A student studying for masters will have to bring a bachelors degree for qualification.
- Students applying for PhD must submit a masters degree certificate for eligibility.
- click here to check and apply for other interesting scholarships as well British Chevening Scholarship In UK.
Documents In Need For The University of Science and Technology Scholarship
This are the require document you need to be able to to qualify for the UST scholarship:
- A valid photograph.
- Study proposal.
- A letter of motivation.
- Medical report.
- A study plan.
- Educational documents.
- A CV.
- A document of English Language proficiency Test prove.
- And lastly a letter of recommendation.
- You can also apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship.
A Visa is a Document attach to a passport that allows the holder to enter into any country that authorized by the visa. Besides we have four types of visa the are below:
- Tourist Visa:
This a visa issue to people who wish to travel from their country to another country just for fun and to please him or herself. At times, in most countries it said to be a Visitors visa. Besides obtaining a tourist visa is often harder than what you expect.
- Immigration Visa:
An immigration visa is a visa that permits one to enter into a country for the purpose of staying there permanently. An immigration visa is a visa issue to citizens who wish to leave his or her country with valuable reasons and decides to fly to another country and live permanently.
- Work Visa:
Work visa is a visa that allows people to enter into any country authorized by the visa for the purpose of employment. Furthermore, a work permits allows one to work in any country he or she is eligible for employment.
Students visa is only issue to students, besides, a student visa permits the holder to enter into any country for study. A students who obtain a scholarship to study abroad cannot fly to that country without a students visa.
Benefits of Students Visa
- The biggest reason you should review a study abroad is to be opportune to see the world .
- Take in a New lifestyle.
- put a point on Your Language Skills.
- Job Opportunities.
- Find New Interests.
- Make Lifelong Friends.
- Personal Development.
South Korea Student Visa
South Korea students visa is a visa that permits a students to come into South Korea For study. Besides the students visa is issue to students who desire to study in South Korea by the South Korea Embassy.
A student who wish to study in South Korea must acquire a student visa from the Korean Embassy or the South Korea Representative in their country of residence. Moreover, a student visa can be gain only after preparing all the necessary documents to enter South Korea, including a letter of admission from any institution in South Korea.
South Korea Students Visa Requirements
- Apply for the South Korea Students visa form.
- Valid passport.
- And a letter of admission.
A study permit is issue to international students who wish to study in a foreign country . A study permit allows students to study in any institution in the country which he or she is issue a study permit. Besides, if you fly from your home country to a country you desire to study in and you are not able to acquire a study permit that means you cannot study in that country.
South Korea Study Permit
A study permit in South Korea is a certificate showing that the holder is qualify to study in any university he or she is eligible for in South Korea . Furthermore, you cannot study in South Korea without a study permit. In most cases, scholarship sponsors do obtain a study permit for their scholars.
Documents For A Study Permit In South Korea
- Application form.
- Letter of admission issue by an authorized university in South Korea.
- Evidence that you have financial coverage that will sustain you through out your stay in south Korea.
The deadline for the South Korea University Of Science And Technology is one the 1st of November 2023, therefore, applicants should apply for the form before the deadline for the scholarship and applicants who have applied for the UST scholarship application form should endeavor to submit the application form before the limited date.
1, Is There Any Exam required To study in Korea?
The international students who wishes to study in Korea must take the TOPIK exams besides, he or she is required to submit his/her Test Of Proficiency In Korean (TOPIK) scores to be able to apply for a regular degree course in Korea.
2. What Are The Best Courses To Study In South Korea?
- Interior Design. Read More.
- Information & Communications.
- ACCA Course. Sanskrit grammar.
- Robot System Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Fashion and Jewelry Design.
3. What is the difference between study permit and student visa?
A students visa gives students the authorization to enter into a country for the purpose of study While A Study Permit gives you the authority to stay in a country and study.
4, Do you need money to get a student visa?
The applicant or sponsor must have enough money to pay for his or her travel. Besides also be able to pay for your 12 months subject fees, furthermore, if your course is less than 12 months as well the applicant or the sponsor must be able to pay for the travel expense and the tuition fees as well.
How To Apply For The University Of Science And Technology Scholarship
This are the procedures to follow for you to be able to apply for the UST Korea Scholarship:
- Access the University of Science and Technology Korea Scholarship Website.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the relevant details in the empty boxes.
- Put in the required documents.
- Submit your UST scholarship Application form.
For international students who have the desire to study abroad as well as study in the university of science and technology in south Korea , students with such desire such try to meet up with the requirements in demand for you to be able to qualify for the UST scholarship in South Korea . Besides, students applying for the scholarship will have to submit the application form before the deadline for the scholarship. In addition students will have to wait for their application form to be approved by the UST scholarship council before applying for a students visa. Moreover, applicants should apply online now for the University of science and Technology scholarship.