CSC Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at more than 280 Chinese Universities. Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 covers accommodation, basic heath insurance and monthly allowance up to 3500 Yuan.
This scholarship intend to promote education, culture, trade, exchanges in education and politics, cooperation and mutual understanding between other countries and China. International students from all world countries are eligible to apply.
Chinese Government Scholarship require online application submission at CSC portal. After that the candidate should apply to the selected university and send the required documents to the university along with CSC scholarship application form.
Benefits Of The CSC Government Scholarship
Chinese Government Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Registration costs, housing (in a dorm at the university, in a room with another person), basic health insurance, and a monthly allowance for personal needs are all covered by the CSC Scholarship (between 2,500 and 3,500 Yuan per month, approximately 350 and 500 USD respectively).
- The monthly personal spending allowance is the only difference between the CSC Scholarship and the Type A Scholarship in terms of coverage.
- Another partial scholarship with limited benefits is the CSC Scholarship.
- Because there is a greater demand for CSC scholarships, they are more competitive. It will be simpler for you to get a Type B or Type C CSC scholarship if you can pay living expenses.
This type of government scholarship is provided by the Chinese Scholarship Council and is a Chinese Ministry of Education initiative to promote education, cultural exchange, political cooperation, and mutual understanding between other countries and China. Scholarships from the CSC can be partially or fully funded.
Eligibility Requirements of CSC Scholarship 2023-2024
Following are the minimum eligibility requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship:
- A foreign student (Not being a Chinese citizen)
- Not own another scholarship given out by the Chinese government or any delegations representing it.
- Those enrolled in undergraduate programs must be older than 25.
- Age restriction for master’s degrees is 35 years.
- The age requirement for a Ph.D. is 40 years.
- For undergraduate students, the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent
- Master’s degree requires a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required for a doctorate.
Steps to Apply for CSC Government Scholarship 2023-2024
Following simple and easy application procedure will help you to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship:
Application Period: The application period for CSC Scholarship is generally from January to April of each year. Some authorized agencies or universities have different deadlines. You should check the deadline of universities of your choice.
- The application for CSC Scholarship must be done online (in English or Chinese).
- You can apply for three universities with this CSC portal account.
- At the beginning of the online application form, you will be asked to choose the type of scholarship according to its funding (A, B or C) and the number of authorized agency or university (a code that you will find on the internet or that will be provided by the university, you have selected).
- Once you are done completing all the information in the online application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you must attach the require document in PDF format .
- After submitting your online Chinese Government Scholarship application, download this application.
- Select the Chinese University and Course here.
- Check if the Chinese University of your choice require an online application for admission along with Chinese Government Scholarship application or not.
If that university requires an online application then submit this application on that university’s website and attach your Chinese Government Scholarship application.
- Make 2 sets of documents (list given below) and dispatch it to the University address.
- The result will be made public on the same page of the application as of mid-July. From that moment, the entities begin to distribute by post the necessary documentation to process the study visa in the country of origin of the candidate.
Required Documents for CSC Government Scholarship
Completed application form: You will find it after registering on the official page of the Chinese government scholarships.
- Highest degree and transcripts certified by notary.
- Form for a foreigner’s physical examination or an official medical form. A copy of this form that has been complete by a doctor must be attach. Make sure the doctor’s signature and the hospital or medical facility’s official seal are on the form. Stamping must be done with at least one stamp over the previously fasten card image. Forms submitted more than six months ago are not accepted.
- Chinese or English-language resume: You may either fill out the relevant portion of the application form directly , so I recommend that you attach a document that contain information about your academic interest and specialty.
- Two letters of recommendation from your former university instructors, written in either English or Chinese.
- If you plan to study in English but are not a native English speaker, you must have a TOEFL or IELTS diploma. Each university has set minimal requirements for both diplomas for each type of study. If you don’t have an IELTS certificate, you can still submit a straightforward certificate confirming that the last degree you earned was in English ,certificate of English Proficiency.
- Plan of Study or Research Proposal.
- Passport photocopy.
- In order for you to acquire the level of Chinese necessary by the program you have chosen, the Chinese government intends to support up to two years of university education in Chinese.
- But if you already hold a degree, your training will be less expensive and you’ll have a better chance of winning the scholarship.
- An admission letter from professors at a Chinese university where you desire to study is a necessary but not absolutely necessary prerequisite.
Other documents: If you have research publications or any other distinction, you must attach them.
Send it if a certain Chinese university requests an application screening cost or an application processing fee. Print a copy of the receipt, and then affix it to the two sets of documents mentioned above.
Note: To ensure that your CSC scholarship application materials arrive on time, it is advisable that you select a reputable courier service to mail them straight to the address of that Chinese university.
Reasons To Study In China
Are you thinking about studying in China ? This is what you need to know about one of the most incredible study destinations abroad.
- World class education
- Professional Opportunities
- Cost of Living
- Unparalleled Experience
Deadline for the CSC Government scholarship is on the 31st of December 2023, so applicants should submit the application form before the date .
To submit an online application, candidates must visit the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System before December 31, 2023.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 covers accommodation, basic heath insurance and monthly allowance up to 3500 Yuan. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at more than 280 Chinese Universities. CSC is a Chinese Ministry of Education initiative to promote education, cultural exchange, political cooperation and mutual understanding between other countries and China. Another partial scholarship with limited benefits is the CSC Scholarship.
The application period for CSC Scholarship is generally from January to April of each year. You can apply for three universities with this CSC portal account. Chinese or English-language resume: You may either fill out the relevant portion of the application directly or you can attach a document that contain information about your academic interest and specialty.
If you plan to study in English but not a native English speaker, you must have TOEFL or IELTS diploma. If you already hold a degree, your training will be less expensive and you’ll have a better chance of winning the scholarship. The Chinese government intends to support up to two years of university education in Chinese. China is one of the most incredible study destinations abroad. Print a copy of the receipt, and then affix it to the two sets of documents mentioned above.